family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, December 28, 2017

October 25th - Ward Halloween party

When we got home from the park, Tia was there to pick up her kids, which was good, because I had been wondering what I could dress them as for our ward Halloween party, should they still be there.  I didn't do much for costumes this year.  Nolan wanted to be a vampire again, I grabbed Isabelle a unicorn wig, and Abram wanted to be Captain America again.  I did touch up the paint a bit on his shield.  Pace wore the dinosaur costume that I sewed for Caden when he was his age:




I ended up staying home from the party because I had a migraine from not getting enough sleep and having lots of little kids to entertain all day.  But that turned out to be a very happy thing because Caden and I started working on reupholstering the ottoman!!

A few days later I helped at a Halloween classroom party in Nolan's class, so I borrowed the unicorn wig.  Pace took this lovely pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment