family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Oct 19 - Hot Air Balloons

One day the sister missionaries asked me if I could drive them and two sets of elders to Walla Walla for a mission meeting.  It was kind-of hectic getting the kids off to school and down to the church to pick them up on time, but Pace and I made it!  It was fun taking them over. No one was able to remember just how to get there, so we were driving around and happend to drive by a park where they were sending up hot air balloons!  After we dropped them off, Pace and I headed over! It was awesome, and I felt like it was a blessing for being willing to serve.  Apparently this is something they do in Walla Walla at this time every year!



Pace then played on equipment for awhile:
On our way back to the car we noticed the most pretty leaves all over the ground that I ever did see, in a multitude of colors.  We collected leaves until we couldn't hold anymore, and then took them home and pressed them.  I was so grateful for this fun day with my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment