family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

before and afters

This is more of a mid-way picture of the dining room; fixed up after the house jacking up project:
after:
Before paint, but with finished trim:


living room half-way through:


right side of the living room with trim finished:
Left side of the living room with finished trim:
living room into unfinished dining room:
Shawn did such an amazing job on the trim around the doorways and the shiplap in the dining room.


Next the red brick around the fireplace needed some help:
...so I whitewashed it!:

so much better!:
Now to tackle that ugly red tile.  I decided to paint it, stencil it and then cover it with some layers of epoxy.  So first I made this stencil:

Then I painted the tile white:
...and cut out the stencil and used it for my pattern:



Very happy with the results and it has been holding up great for two months now!



No comments:

Post a Comment