family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Aug 29th - first day of school!

I think I was more nervous for the kids to start school in a new town than they were!

I caught Maddie just before she headed out the door to Early Morning Seminary:


And we had walked the LONG walk to the bus stop the night before to make sure these three knew where to go, so they were set:

And that left this spastic little fellow to spend the day with me:

He thought that it was pretty great to bath in the sink:

I spent a nervous (for the kids) day, but they came home with pretty good reports.

The walk home from school is straight up-hill and the weather was really hot for a month or so after school started.  Pace and I met the boys and walked home with them when we could.  On this particular day the boys crashed as soon as we came through the door into our air-conditioned, peaceful home, and exclaimed, "It's SO good to be home!!"  I thought it was pretty cute:


No comments:

Post a Comment