family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Maddie straightens up

On Sunday afternoons, I have been working on Personal Progress with the girls.  You know - seeing where they are, picking things to work on, and making plans.  I have personally been enjoying this time with them.  I think Isabelle enjoyed it the first two weeks, and Maddie never:D  But she's been a pretty good sport...

I told her that for one of her projects I thought it would be a great idea for her to organize a really messy, yucky linen closet that we have downstairs. 

right side of the closet:
left side:
looking in:

I figured I could sort through it and she could paint it and put everything back in really nice.  She said that she could get excited about the project if I would let her paint on the wall when she was all done.  It was a deal!

She worked all day Saturday painting the shelves and walls, and by the end of the day it was organized really nicely:



And a couple of days later she had her design all painted on, too!  She spends a lot of time every day writing pretty things with Calligraphy, and it was fun for her to do this on the wall:



2 comments: