family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Second Gee Graduate

Caden was told at the beginning of the trimester that unless he happened to get an A minus in one of his classes, he would be Valedictorian.  So even though he has never had an A-, I was super nervous all trimester.  Caden worked his tail off, and we still were unsure how one of his classes would turn out until two days before graduation.  So much suspense!  But he pulled it off!!  I was so incredibly proud of him - what a great day for a parent. I'm sure no one else even cares, but it was a big deal to us!

Singing with the Bel Cantos choir at the beginning of the program. In an act of rebellion, Caden thought it would be funny not to wear any of the honors cords - for one thing, he didn't want to buy them:

Giving his speech, which was so well done. I can't believe all that he is capable of - He wrote it the day before.  I need to get a copy of it to put on my blog...


After the ceremony we all met in a gym and Caden was swarmed by his adoring fans:







My parents came, but didn't stick around for all the pictures.  This is everyone that stayed: Aunt Linda, Ellie, our family, grandma and grandpa Gee:




With his cousin Ellie:

Pace spent all of the time climbing into cubicles that were in the gym:

It's hard to find everyone, the gym is so packed, but I did find some of his friends. With his buddies, Brady Dunn and Christian Packer:




No comments:

Post a Comment