family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Abram's last day of first grade


I pulled Nolan, Abram and Isabelle out of school a month early because we had sold the house and thought that we were moving.  Then our sale fell through and I had to resell it and we ended up being there a month longer after all.  But by then we had moved everything in our house to Oregon and so the kids and I had to stay with Shawn's parents in Sugar City.  I ended up keeping the kids out of school because I didn't want to drive back and forth taking them to their schools twice a day and because their teachers said that they were done teaching all the material anyway.

Abe's last day, he participated in his first grade class program, "Bugz, a musical".  In a couple of years, Abram will have a hard time remembering this class and the good friends he made this year.  Which is pretty sad to think about, because they were cute little boys that he got along with great and we loved to have over.  I'm glad I grabbed these pictures of him and his best friends.  Maybe someday they will be reacquainted at college or something:

With Dallas White:

With Trey Swenson:

With Conner LaRoo:

His whole first grade class.  Abram is at the front saying his part as an "Army Ant":


No comments:

Post a Comment