family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Time with Grandpa Kerns

About a week before school was out for the older kids, I took the younger kids who I had already pulled out of school, and we headed for Oregon so that Shawn and I could close on the house and do all those last minute things. We stayed with my mom and dad for a week.  My dad sure has a way of knowing just what will be exciting to kids.  Maybe it's even more exciting because he does the things he thinks of WITH them.  He decided to build a tree house with Nolan. I wish my picture quality was better.  Nolan is smiling SO big here:


Dad showed him how to use the tools and let him do just as much work on it as he did!


My parents are still so fun-loving that they were planning to sleep in it sometime this summer:D

No comments:

Post a Comment