family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Easter 2017

Ha - my kids just walked by the computer and said, "whoa!  That was a long time ago!!"  I am pretty backed up on blogging and need to get caught up so that I can make better entries.  I guess that is what moving does to you.  

Easter was a little different this year because I was packing up the house - in fact it was pretty empty even at the time of these pictures.  So I didn't put out any Easter decorations this year, which most of the kids commented on and missed.  But I still managed to get them a few Easter things.  Here are Isabelle and Maddie in their Easter dresses:




And I had Kami send me a picture of the one I sent her at college:

The little boys and Caden got some new spring clothes - Caden isn't wearing his, but the boys are:



And last but not least, Pace just wanted these Avenger's Underwear 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment