family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, September 10, 2017

prom 2017

Caden took Kallie Whiteman to prom this year.  They have spent a lot of time together and been good friends for each other.  Caden told me that she would be wearing a gold dress.  That didn't seem like enough information to me, because there are lots of variations of gold! I told him to ask her for a picture.  He did, and she said, "It's just gold.  Tell her to use her wedding ring to compare colors with."  I was still a little unsure, but went looking for material to make his cumber bun and bow tie and corsage...

The corsage didn't end up being one of my favorites, but it was okay:



Then I found some material that I thought was a whole lot cooler than just plain gold, so I made his cumber bun and tie and was really happy with them:


Unfortunately, I don't have a picture that shows the material really well.  But anyway, Kallie's mom and I know each other, so she sent me a picture when Caden picked Kallie up.  And I had NAILED it!!  They matched each other perfectly!!!:


I love those happy accidents:)

No comments:

Post a Comment