family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

shoes

I started a fun, new project this week.  I love creating things and having something to work on, and my SIL, Kristi having her baby last week was the perfect excuse to make these!

Some Mary Jane's for Hazel Jane:)




And some reversible boots:


So fun and so cute!  Why oh why can't Pace wear things like this?!?! It's killing me.

I can't believe all of the free patterns on-line.  If you are interested, I found all of mine at: http://www.babble.com/baby/make-your-own-baby-shoes-32-free-diy-tutorials/

Anyway, having a project has taken it's toll - Abram told me this morning that he was ready for me to be DONE with those shoes so we could do something fun!!!  I have spent the day catching up on house cleaning. I let Pace do pretty much anything that entertained him while I worked on the shoes, and that meant complete chaos for the house as he is a natural climber/destroyer:)

5 comments:

  1. Those are just the cutest thing ever! I may have to make some too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! They are cute enough to almost make you regret a little boy baby. Not really, but I will definitely remember these for any girl baby gifts in the future. Maybe I could enlarge a pattern for Tabitha for slippers or something. She is so into shoes I'm sure she would be thrilled beyond words! I like the fabric selections you used too. You are so artistic that way. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and they look comfortable. I want some for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable!!! How fun!
    I've been wanting to make a hat like the ones you make for Pace. Was that a free online pattern too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to be the recipient of this latest project. :) They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete