family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

four things

It seems that, as I look at the pictures on my phone, I have some catching up to do!  It's hard to find time to blog lately. Here goes:

1. Kami kept the younger kids entertained during General Conference by drawing faces over the tape that they had stuck to their faces and mouths:





More pictures of kids listening quietly, and then going wild towards the end:)  Or maybe it was the end.  All I can say, is that it's a good thing we can read the talks later, because little boys are pretty distracting!



2. This Saturday fall soccer finally ended!  It was a crazy day with Shawn trying to finish up an order at work, and Kami and Caden were taking the ACT.  There were three soccer games and a long primary practice, and kids that wanted to go to both.  That left a full day of driving back and forth, back and forth.  Now THAT is NOT my favorite part of being a mother!!!

Isabelle's team:

We had three or four soccer games every Saturday, and Shawn usually went to Nolan's because it was so early, and I would go to Belle's, so I got more pictures of her.  Plus it was her first year playing. (Maddie's games were usually somewhere in between or later):



I liked watching her run, which might sound silly, but she is a good runner!

Madeline's (undefeated!!-remember they lost every game last season) team giving a cheer after their last game:

She is getting so tall!


3. Abe reading his picture scriptures and waiting patiently while I got ready one morning:


4. Crazy busy boy:


A thoughtful moment:

He's really into CLIMBING I've never before had a climber) - he gets several new bruises every day because he falls off of something that he has climbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment