family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Monday, October 13, 2014

More family!!

We had such a nice evening yesterday.  One of those that feels like fall - so cozy and happy with the family gathered all around.



So I made baked potato soup with BLT salad, and Caden made pumpkin pie Ice cream and we played Outburst, and The Name Game.

 My cousin - second cousin? - Talbie is here going to college and we are enjoying it so much!  I really, really love having family close- and so do my kids!  They ask several times throughout the week, and many times on Sunday, if Talbie is coming over.




Talbie and her roommate Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much Talbie loves coming to your house for dinner. It really is the highlight of her week ;) She said on Sunday that you made "the best soup I have ever tasted!" She also said Pace is finally starting to like her. Thank you for taking care of her for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look fun and cozy. I love those kinds of evenings. And, Talbie would be a first cousin once removed to you, a second cousin to your kids. I was kind of proud of myself when I figured out how that works. : ) Heidi

    ReplyDelete