family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, July 1, 2012

help yourself!

Ha ha ha -This is what happens when your two year old gets hungry and you're outside working in the yard:

The even funnier part is that he put it back into the bread bag and we just barely found it:)

When I go to upload pictures, I find all sorts of surprise pictures because there are a lot of kids around here that like to play with the camera.  I think Isabelle took this one of the yard.  Take note that we have grass!!!
It's doing great this year:

Now, who wouldn't want to be working out in that peaceful serenity, I ask you?
I also found about fifteen pictures, of this "adjustable" flower bracelet, featured in varying positions, that Maddie created:)



And lastly, there was this picture Isabelle took of Nolan, out on our deck (as they cleaned up) that reminded me of the sleepover I had out there with the four younger kids while Kami and Caden were at their camps:


That, coupled with not getting home from girls camp the night previous to that until 12:00, made me even more appreciative of the scout and young women leaders that go without sleep for a whole week! I'm sure that even on those days I got more sleep than they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment