family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So much fun!

Last Wednesday,  my mom, sister and her two girls, and brother Eli came for a visit! What a great week with lots of fun times together! We had a lot of moments where we laughed until I cried, which always makes for a great visit:) It was so nice to have some company!

Kilynn and Abram

Cute little Marjorie - I could eat her up!
  We bought a pool for Nolan for his birthday back in June and were commenting on how they tried to fit as many people in the picture on the package as possible to make the swimming pool look bigger and like more fun. Well, do you know they were right?  The more the merrier!!  I think, if they weren't so blurry, that Walmart would be wanting copies of these pictures:)


The kids had gotten in, clothes and all, and were lowering each other into the water until they were completely wet, and finally Ivy couldn't even resist:

You might be a red neck if...:)











2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast! I hope your pool is "open" when we come to visit soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ya callin a redneck eh?!
    Great fun! I'm mighty glad I got to come visit! I love all y'all!

    ReplyDelete