family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, December 22, 2019

November happenings













Pace sleeps so cozily:




All I got for Abram's birthday, in the way of documentation, was a video of him with his cake:( I don't even have a picture of him at the Trampoline Park that he chose to go to in the Tri-Cities.  But I have a picture of Pace and Anni:
Caden with his companion Elder Harris:

Above: Marilyn playing catch with Pace

We had dinner with the Riley's while we were in Idaho and Tara showed Anni these kittens.  Anni was thrilled and looked so cute:

...and the second Anni does something cute, this is what the girls look like:

Every phone on the ready!

Kami and Maddie rode home with Eli for Thanksgiving break and got in really late.  I was so excited to have everyone home and under the same roof all together, so I took off the next morning ASAP to get them from mom and dads.  At Ladd Canyon it started to snow, and dad was acting like the weather was really bad, so I had him meet me in North Powder.  The roads were pretty bad getting into North Powder and the girls said they had pushed the car to get it out of mom and dads driveway, so the weather was getting pretty bad going in that direction.  However, once we got to Lagrande, the roads were once again as clear as could be.

We were about 30 minutes from Pendleton when it started feeling like I was driving a canoe.  I pulled over and the tire was as flat as flat could be.  We sat for an hour waiting for Shawn and that will be a memorable experience.  A snowplow pulled up behind us and protected us from traffic since we were in a less-than-ideal spot.





The only pictures I got of Thanksgiving.  We spent Thanksgiving with my family and Kami and Eli were enjoying Andrew:





The day after Thanksgiving we cooked up our own turkey, and this is Shawn teaching the kids how to cook the bird:

We went to visit mom and dad one evening so that the boys could play in the snow.  Their clothes got so wet that we put them in the dryer and dad let them wear his sweats and sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment