family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 5, 2018

fun in the scriptures

I am so proud of our family because we have done so much better with daily scripture study this summer!  We still are not perfect at it, as we are doing the school year, but we are doing it most days. It's so hard to have a schedule when you have no schedule....

This week we were reading about the Gadianton robbers and we had some spontaneous fun with it:D
The first night that we read about them, we read how they were beginning to "sally forth".  On a whim, I asked everyone what they pictured someone looking like that was "Sallying forth".  It was hilarious!!

The next night we read about the Gadianton robbers coming to battle with a sheep skin girded about their loins and wearing a head plate and being dyed in blood.  I always wonder what they looked like when I get to this part, so I decided we should draw a picture!  It was fun to see what the boys "saw" (the girls were still gone picking berries) I think I will always picture this in the future when I read in 3 Nephi:

Nolan's:

Abram's:

Abram added on to his picture:
Pace's:
This was really fun - probably not the most spiritual, but we won't forget this time together any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment