family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 5, 2018

already August

Monday night we watched Oliver and Emma Ware while Brittany and Aaron went on an anniversary date.  When they got back we were just starting FHE so they joined us!  Abram had just finished reading the Book of Mormon ALL BY HIMSELF for the first time, so we had a lesson on testimonies, and we all shared.  

l-r: Emma, Nolan, Pace, Oliver
Abram, Brittany, Aaron

Our family is pretty small with just us and the three boys... 

The girls were having a great time at my parents with cousins their grandparents and their Uncle Eli when they weren't picking berries!

L-r: Eli, Isaac, Isabelle, Sadie, Maddie

Jarom and Isabelle:


Maddie and Eli after a morning run:

I packed the boys up and we went over on Tuesday.  I picked berries like crazy that night and the next morning and got 6 flats.  Then we hurried home for mutual Wednesday night, where we talked about modesty and did a photo shoot at the park by our house.  So fun!

The boys one morning pausing their Monopoly game to stop and flex:



Saying goodbye to Sister Townsend:
Bouquets from the yard:

He lives a pampered life:

Ten batches of jam and maybe a third of the way there...:
Saturday I took what some people might call a "lazy day" .  I prefer to call it balance 🤣 Shawn and Isabelle had left for Utah - to take Isabelle to a dance camp.  The house was all clean so I decided to read all day.  

Pace had other plans - he found me on the porch and brought me a picture that he thought I would enjoy coloring (Tangled) , and one he wanted to color (Captain America) and said that he was excited to color together:

Soon Abram joined us:
Then Nolan:
And finally Maddie:
We had a good time coloring together!

Later I was reading again and the boys played one of their favorite games where they try to sneak up on me without me seeing them:


No comments:

Post a Comment