family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 12, 2018

phone pictures this week

Pace still falls asleep a lot in church:

I can't say that I mind when it happens because it makes sacrament meeting a lot easier,  he sleeps through the next class and one of us has to sit with him until he wakes up because he doesn't wake up happy if we wake him!

Maddie ordered this outfit on-line and didn't like it so I inherited it.  She told me it was nerdy so I took this picture and sent it to Eli for his opinion.  The funny thing about being a mom is that you take whatever new clothes you can get whether it's your style or not!

Nolan's had a lot of lawn mowing jobs this summer.  Casey Severe just had a shoulder surgery and Nolan is showing off his green hands from mowing Casey's lawn:

Meanwhile the Ware's are always spoiling us rotten.  This time they brought tons of games that they had doubles of or didn't play anymore:

We got a birthday package off to Caden. Maddie added the "#HBD" because she said she knew that it would make Caden roll his eyes🤣
Have I mentioned that Pace asks Maddie to coach him in soccer nearly every day?  Well it continues... Lots of sit-ups happen if he happens to do a hand ball:


We had an early morning mutual at Natalie Crowder's this week.  Whenever we do something at each other's houses, the other brings their kids along. All the kids love getting together:

Isabelle was at a BYU ballroom dance camp all week long and Maddie and I headed down Thursday morning to watch her final rehearsal and to stay the rest of the week and shop for school clothes. Isabelle's good friend David Green went as her partner and they had THE BEST time!! They stayed at Shawn's Aunt Linda's house, danced, went to a water park, had banquets, went to the temple, watched movies and I don't even know what all.

With her new friends (Shaunae and Maddie Photo bombing from the back):

Jolana (David's mom) and I - It was SO good to see her and visit!:


A big thanks to Aunt Linda for taking care of these two for the week!:

Today Caden turned 19!!!  I woke up thinking about him. I thought about how I was sure that he was going to be so handsome the second that I looked at him because he had dark hair and I could tell that his eyes were going to turn brown.  He had dark skin and hair and DIMPLES! Sure enough, he is very handsome.  I thought about how I had no idea, then, that he would be so capable and efficient and bright.  That he would be so compassionate and one of my best friends when he grew up!  That he would be such an example to this whole entire family and the best brother and son that anyone could ask for.  I miss him, but I am so proud of him and that he is sharing the message of Jesus Christ's restored church to the people in Texas! The message that he is sharing makes our lives so happy and I know that it makes other people happy and I am so glad that he is being so unselfish that he would give up two years of his life to share it.

His being away from home didn't stop us celebrating:
We laughed about how dumb he would think this was 🤣
He still had the seat of honor!:
...and he looked pretty thrilled about that little fact!:

No comments:

Post a Comment