family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 26, 2018

mini me

When my friend Tara Reilley came to visit last month, she kept saying how she thought that Isabelle was a girl form of Shawn.  We had never heard that before!  When I went to Isabelle's ballroom recital at BYU a woman pulled me aside and pointed to Isabelle who was out on the floor dancing.  She said, "That's your daughter, isn't it?! I haven't even seen you with her but she looks JUST like you!" Then I got together with my friend Amber Moore while we were in Utah and she said she couldn't believe how much we look alike. 

While we were in Sugar City at Shawn's parents, we were getting ready for church at the same time and took some pictures.  What do you think? Who have you always thought she looks like?







I think they are fun pictures of a mom and daughter getting ready.  Also pictures from one of the BEST days!  We went to our old ward, Burton 4th and it was so wonderful!!  I love and miss everyone there so much and they made us feel so good because they were so excited to see us and it was so good to talk to and see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment