family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, October 7, 2016

Some Pace pictures (and one Abe)


I had some great garden help this year.  Pace being one, because he is a great harvester of green beans!  The raccoons for another, because they harvested every. single. ear. of corn and I therefore didn't have to shuck any or cook it up.  Which sounds like a joke, but I really don't much love corn, but I did feel badly for the corn lovers in the family:)

One of the summer/autumn delights has got to be looking out the window and seeing little boys paying in the dirt:

I could - and often do- kiss this little face to pieces!!:


Now that it's just he and  I at home together, he has to use his imagination more often, especially at times like this when I am mopping the floor:

The time when Pace got a turn earning money for watching the neighbor's dog, because all of the kids were in school.  He felt pretty important.  He looked adorable:


Pace insisted on dressing himself for the gym on this particular morning.  He told me he looked like Uncle Adam. Yep, I'd say he nailed it!!:)


I texted Adam a picture and he immediately got our address and mailed Pace and the boys a Reinke hat and shirt so that he can look more like the real deal.  I teased Adam that now Pace has his Halloween costume all ready to go.  When people ask what he is, he can say, "Uncle Adam"!


1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! That's so cute that he wants to look like Uncle Adam. Also, I remember playing train while Mom mopped floors.

    ReplyDelete