family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, October 7, 2016

Senior pictures

I can't believe that we are going through all of this again already!!!!

Kami got some good pics of Caden just in time to turn them in to the yearbook.  I love them.  I love that my kids have been talented enough to do this for each other!

This was the favorite that went into the yearbook:


We liked this one quite a bit too.  Especially Caden, because he claims that it is more in focus - which I can actually see here, but I think it's because I took a picture of the pictures...anyways, Caden really pays attention to details like that, while the rest of us don't even notice...


I gotta say, he is a very handsome fella!!

But.... idk...Don't you think my pictures of him as a beekeeper could have been good as well?  Maybe we shouldn't have put Kami to the trouble of taking those professional-looking ones.  These tell more about his inquisitive mind and hobbies;)

I caught up to him as he was heading out to see what we could do to get the hives ready for next year:


Walking across the yard in his "space suit".  I should have taken one with the veil on:)


3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Yes, I think the beekeeping outfit would have been great in the yearbook. Can't believe he's a senior!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good pics. I have been keeping up on your blog even though I don't comment. It is fun to know what is going on with Gee's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so strange that he's a Senior. Time needs to stop! Although I am quite excited to see what Caden goes on to do with his life. He is amazing!

    ReplyDelete