family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, October 7, 2016

sweet girl

The day before school I took Belle and the little boys to their schools to search out their rooms and help with the first day jitters that they always seem to have.  As luck would have it, the teachers were all there and they also got to meet them. I got this cute picture of Belle and her teacher:


I have a feeling that it will be another great year!

I teach Isabelle's church class and we have a little girl in the class, Gracie, who is disabled.  The kids all like to take turns pushing her wheelchair and trying to make her comfortable when she starts crying.  One of my friends sent me this picture that she took of Isabelle when she was having a turn.  Here she is fixing Gracie's hair, which Gracie really likes. All the kids take such good care of sweet Gracie, and I am so glad she is in our class; she teaches us all so much without saying a word.



Isabelle's friend, Emma Gilbert, talked her into doing a cheer clinic with her.  Isabelle LOVED it and she and Emma had so much fun!  They ended the clinic by performing at half time.  At an incredibly rainy football game:




Sweet little girls, these two:

No comments:

Post a Comment