family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Random January pics

Eli came for a visit at the beginning of January while he was on college break, and while on a walk, Pace requested this picture:

Maddie studied WAY too hard and got far too little sleep last semester and this was a rare moment when she was relaxing and I thought she was cute:

Showing our traditional valentines poems that we write about each other and then display every year three weeks or so before Valentine's Day:

I can't say that our poetry skills are improving:D

Isabelle modeling some of the dining room ones:

I was helping Pace with homework and was struck by how cute his tiny hands and wrists were:


I woke up with some serious bed-head one morning pictures don't do it justice:

Two of the Young Women were in a school play, so the rest of us went to watch them for mutual. 
L-R: Sister Natalie Crowder, Maddie, Isabelle, Megan, ToniMae, Julianne.


Abram was encouraged in his artistic abilities when he drew a picture of the speaker in sacrament meeting and it looked so much like him that I wouldn't let him show anyone.  Next he decided to draw me. I'm such a babe:

A day with "Come Follow Me" study.  Everyone was pretty distracted, contrary to how the pictures look... Pace was all over the table and happily defaced the woman on the front of his manual and drew spiders all over her floor:


Shawn behaved himself very well, I must say:

Reading to Anni:


2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, but at the same time, I wish I could comment on individual pictures! You are so beautiful in that picture of you reading to Anni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you!! What about the one with my crazy hair?!?? just kidding - who is this?

      Delete