family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, February 17, 2019

February little things

Pace draws and colors most of his days away:

We have THE BEST sister missionaries right now; Sister Geigle from Arizona and Sister Larsen from Idaho:

I don't know what Pace was upset about in this picture, but I came home to find all of the kids piled into this chair and everyone was pretty jolly except for him:



I have never seen my girls wrestle before and had to document it.  It was all in good fun - Isabelle took Maddie's phone because she had lost her tablet and said that Maddie knew where it was.  She is a HUGE tease.  


Isabelle said she needed a nap one day and I found her in Anni's bed:


Someone sent me this picture of Caden this week and I almost fell of my chair because he looks so big!  He has completely filled out and looks like a man! He looks so grown up that it also makes me kind-of sad.  I feel a little bit like I didn't get to see him grow up all the way.  


And this handsome fellow is growing up way to fast as well.  We drove over to the Tri-Cities yesterday with the specific objective of finding a suit for Nolan.  He had completely outgrown his Sunday shoes and his other clothes were suddenly too small.  He looked so sharp today while passing the sacrament!:



I have a fantastic cleaning crew:
So thorough and everything:

Anni was pretty happy with this bucket and kazoo that the Wares sent up:

Today when Emma Ware brought up MORE toys for her:

Shawn has done all of the cooking the last two Sundays while I catch up on this blog... Why does the food always taste way better when he makes it?!??


1 comment:

  1. I love that big canvas family picture. I love it when Kory cooks too!

    ReplyDelete