family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Goodbye house

We've been moved out of our "Yellow house" for about 3 months now.  That was quite the ordeal; I sold the house once and the family that was going to buy it ended up backing out a couple of days before we were supposed to sign.  We already had packed up and moved out and shipped EVERYTHING to Oregon. I had to quickly get the house back onto the market, and we were blessed that it sold quickly once again.  It was sold in a couple of days, but we still had to stick around, first to show the house, then to keep up with the yard, get all the inspections done, sign papers, etc.  So we all moved in with Shawn's parents for a month, while Shawn continued to work in Oregon and come home on the weekends.  Crazy times, but I am grateful to Shawn's parents, and grateful that I was able to be there for Caden during his last month of high school, and also Maddie.  The original plan had been for them to live with Shawn's parents while the rest of us moved for the last part of school.  I had already pulled the younger kids out of school for the move, so they got an extra month of summer vacation!

We have the BEST memories of this house, and I will probably be documenting this with a tear in my eye because we are currently remodeling a lot of the "new" house we are in and I never enjoy living in the middle of a remodel...

A lot of these pictures I took off of zillow. I really need to get pictures off of Caden's phone and replace these because I can see them so much better

Dining room:


living room looking towards kitchen:
kitchen:

view from the front door:

kitchen towards living room:

View from "the land" towards the house:
kitchen - I probably miss this room the most!:
laundry room:

music room:
I'm missing a lot of rooms that I know we will want to remember.  I definitely will have to revisit this page sometime in the future and add better and more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment