family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, August 6, 2017

brother love

I am loving watching these three boys on the end grow up together! They definitely have their moments, but for the most part they are each others best friends.  They share everything - even their clothes, and play and wrestle nonstop.  Sometimes it feels like I'm surrounded by a bunch of hyper puppies!

I'm glad I caught this one.  Everyone excited to see each other when Pace woke up one morning:

Always lots of time playing with cars and "guys" all over the house and in the dirt:

Pace also loves his grandpa Gee and I need to throw this picture in there somewhere:
group hug:

One of many pile-ups:

Abe was always excited to see Pace when we would come to help in his first grade class:


No comments:

Post a Comment