family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, April 30, 2015

shrinking

Does anyone else out there ever think - and feel ungrateful and unappreciative as they think it- that they wish they could tell their husbands that if they want to help with the laundry pleeeeaaassse ONLY fold clothes?  But never do a wash!!? ( He is a fabulous clothes folder!)


Bless his heart; he goes through jeans so fast with his new job. And in his defense, he was trying to hurry his clothes through the wash by putting them all into the dryer.  I just hope that all of his flannel shirts that I have babied along all year fit now...


Yesterday Caden told me that he needed some new shirts because his have done "that slow shrink thing."  I had to laugh and have him stand back-to-back with his dad.  He must have grown overnight and is just slightly taller!

2 comments:

  1. Urgh I feel your pain only it would be me that forgets and puts them in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! I'm with Shawn-- throw it all in the wash and all in the dryer.

    ReplyDelete