family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

prom

I surely didn't do a good job documenting prom this year.  Kami went with a boy named Caden Cook. It was really funny when he asked her to prom because Maddie saw a kid in a baseball uniform approaching the door with some hangers.  She said, "someone is coming to sell us some hangers!"  I groaned and said, "Go find your dad..."  But then we waited and waited and the door bell never rang.  And we saw the boy go jump into his jeep and disappear!  So then we went and looked on the porch and he had hangers hanging all over the place and a note that said, "Don't leave me hanging out to dry; will you go to prom with me?" 

I had hopes that they would get some really great group pictures, but for some reason the group didn't even DO pictures?!?!?!! And... she wasn't even picked up for the dance until 10:00 pm and I was running out of steam by then! I was mentioning afterwards, as I saw pictures of couples on facebook, out under the trees, etc. that I should start taking pictures outside.  But then I thought, "Oh yeah.  It was dark outside!"


She had a really fun day-date.  They went hiking around Green Canyon and swimming afterwards. Then they went out to eat, and got home in just enough time to get ready for the dance:)

2 comments:

  1. well at least you got the one right? She looks beautiful and more like you every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look beautiful! I will have to remember the hanger idea :)

    ReplyDelete