family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I turn over another year

I got to celebrate my birthday in Utah this year at General Conference! ( More on the rest of the trip later, but the pictures I want to document the trip are still on my photographer's camera!:)


Luckily, Nolan documented conference well, with MANY pictures like this on my phone:


We got in for the Saturday afternoon session, and it was really great!  A first time for all of us seeing conference in the new conference center!  I can't wait to read all of the good talks from conference; they were all so motivating and inspirational!

My cousins, David and Kellie Knowles, deserve a medal of valor for watching Abram and Pace for almost half the day so that we could go with our older children.  I think that was the highlight of the whole trip to Abram, who has talked about it over and over again, and may have been the highlight to me, as well!  I don't know when the last time was that I was able to concentrate on what was being said for an entire session. Thanks so much, both of you!! It can be hard, and many times impossible to do things like this with little ones, and it was so great to have the opportunity.


And THEN, as if that wasn't enough, they took Shawn and I to dinner after the priesthood session!  And I was serenaded by an opera singer:) He really did have an amazing voice!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a great birthday! How fun to be in the conference center and how nice of David and Kelly! I'm glad you had a good day! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO fun seeing you guys this weekend! It's all my family has been talking about since we rarely have little ones around to entertain anymore. I hope Abram wasn't sick from all the treats we fed him ;)

    ReplyDelete