family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

more summer pictures

I haven't seen Caden with road rash in a lot of years, but he's got a pretty good case:
And even though his clothes are all twisted up funny and he can't see why I would like this picture, I just had to post it because it caught a smile that he gives me a lot these days.  And I really like that smile. And the way his eyes look when he makes it.

Maddie and cousin Abby got to take some horse-riding lessons.  They both love horses and this was a present they got clear back at Christmas time!:


They have loved it, and are sad that their last lesson is tomorrow.



I'm still enjoying making hats for Pace.  I think I have made seven now, but I have given some of them away.


 Something about it makes his chubby cheeks even more irresistable:


2 comments:

  1. I am excited for Maddie to have had riding lessons. I used to ride with my dad all of the time when I was a kid and I loved it except when he would take us on steep scary places (which was common). My dad still has horses that the grandkids ride. Our boys don't like it though. I love those hats you are making.

    ReplyDelete