family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, July 17, 2014

miscellaneous summer

The hives are growing!


Isn't she pretty?:

Sometimes I find Kami reading on top of the shed:

Kami and Ellie

On a hike on Jim's birthday, with the Grovers and Andersons:



l-r: Isabelle, Sam, Sander, Nolan, Hannah, Addie. Middle: Ainsley, Abby. Bottom: Eden, Gracie, Maddie, Pace, Eli, Kristi

Shawn in some Father's Day clothes:

These little boys just make me smile. Cute little buddies. This was before going swimming at the pool one day.  They thought they needed these life jackets just like they do in our pond:)
A lazy summer afternoon:
These little girls make me smile, too.  Here they are getting ready to publish their second newspaper:

Then they fix themselves a lunch. Mac and cheese with a huge bowl of veggies.  The cute thing about it is how they set up place-mats and the whole works.  And they just LOVE that I take pictures of it!:

I took Maddie, Isabelle, Nolan and Abram to an air show one Saturday:



I surely do love summer!!

2 comments:

  1. Your place looks beautiful! That picture of the bee on the flower is amazing.
    I hope I get to read the newspaper when it's all published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place looks so inviting. We are still jealous of the bees.

    ReplyDelete