family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Today...

we bought our first much-needed teenager car:


The teenagers were both at work, and Maddie claimed the privilege of getting to be the first "kid in the family to drive the car".  She drove it clear to the end of our driveway!:)


I've been stranded a lot over the last year because Kami has needed a car, and taken mine.  She had what's called "zero hour" seminary - early morning seminary to all of you out- of- towners:) I could never take her and drop her off because I was needed to make lunches and get the little kids on the bus! Most of the time it worked out okay, except for a few exceptions (like when Nolan called home and was sick at school).

5 comments:

  1. We have been debating on getting a smaller car for me. Most of the time I have only Elijah and it seems crazy to be driving the van around. We will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun! It will be so nice for them and for you :) Dave has started to teach Bronson to drive because he takes driver's training in August. He will be 16 in October. Then we will need to get another car because Talbie will have her's in Rexburg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be really nice. I cannot wait until Micah can drive himself around and some of the other kids occasionally. Maddie looks pretty excited about driving there! She reminds me of Isaiah. He is so anxious to have his license . . . in four years. He likes it when I let him drive on the dirt roads. Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I've always liked the look of those care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exciting! Freedom for everyone! Joseph and I just sold our car last weekend. You should have let me know you were teenage car shopping! You could have bought our car, and then we would have had to bring it to you and pay a visit at the same time!

    ReplyDelete