family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Saturday, June 14, 2014

mysterious disappearances

When I get to the other side, one of the first questions I am going to ask is: WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THE SOCKS?????!!!!!

Yesterday I worked my way through the sock drawer looking for mates to all the socks there-in. There were all sorts of great socks to be found...


...none of them, however, had matches. Why don't socks disappear together? I'm sure that I have at least one sock of every single pair that we bought this year.

I guess it's a good thing that mismatched socks are the style these days.

Oh yeah, they can't mismatch in any old way, they have to mismatch in a certain perfect way that I haven't caught on to yet...

1 comment:

  1. I concur about the socks. However Sadie doesn't wear matching socks either.

    ReplyDelete