family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Sealing



On the 28th, Shawn, Maddie, Pace and I made a quick trip over to Boise to go to my sister Katie's temple sealing.  Shawn and I to attend, and Maddie to watch Pace while we did so.

(below)l-r: Ivy, Danny SIL Sarah, Matt, SIL Kelly, Heidi, BIL Steve, Katie, SIL Leslie, Nathan, Adam, me, Pace and Shawn.  Only two of my siblings are missing from this picture: Aaron, and Eli who is on a mission in Chile.  Lots of siblings make for lots of nieces and nephews! Mom and dad have 43 grandchildren with four on the way.  Ivy is due in April, Sarah is due in August? , Heidi is due (with her ninth) in March, and Ori couldn't make it because she is due this month!


I'm so glad that we went - it was a really special and neat time!  I am so glad that Steve is a part of our family.  He has been like a real parent to Katie's kids and a perfect husband for Katie. He is great - a kind and genuinely nice person.

Katie, Steve, Danny and Sarah and us at a restaurant afterwards. Danny and Sarah:



There's nothing quite like family.

2 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful!! You look great, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to see your family! Congratulations to Katie!

    ReplyDelete