family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Afternoon


A few little things from a (very restful!!!) day:

First of all, this is the solution for getting your picky eaters to eat their vegetables when their reason for being picky is the look of the food. "I don't like the green ones!"  "EW!!!!"  Well, now he doesn't see which ones are green, (or yellow, or whatever) and can thus enjoy:)


This is what my well-rested (five-month-old TODAY) baby is looking like today (he slept until 3 am without waking up!!):
Today I am thinking that maybe he would be a really easy baby if he could keep from getting sick for awhile?!
It was SO great to get to go to church again for the first time in weeks!! Everyone was healthy - and by golly I think my sanity is intact once again!


4 comments:

  1. Pace is adorable. I am glad you had a relaxing Sunday. Maybe I need to try your blind fold trick with Jarom with everything we eat. He is one picky fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little baby! The blind fold is pretty funny and I think he is quite trusting to allow it. I wish that would work on Hyrum and cooked onions. He'll eat raw onion but not the cooked ones and they are in practically everything! Maybe your solution is still worth a try. I'm glad Pace is feeling better for you! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy! So very fun to read your blog, and see your cute babe! Pace is adorable! He looks just like all your other adorables. He makes me baby hungry, good thing another one is coming to our house!

    ReplyDelete