family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Welcome, 2014 - I can't wait to see what you have in store!  We rang in the New Year with three of my nieces, Ellie, Abby and Ainsley.  We wrote up goals for the New Year, ate a lot of food and played some games.  Whenever all the girls started to get sleepy they solved the problem by running outside and around the snow in the yard...barefoot.  They were determined to see the New Year in!

Kami and Caden came home early from a Stake dance because they deemed us more fun (smile smile).

But alas.  I was not that fun this year and neither was Shawn or Ainsley.  We turned in at 10:30...Ainsley at ten!  But I could tell that the New Year started without us.  I could tell because there was still lots of shrieking and laughing going on at 12:15 (and every minute leading up to it).  So everyone was having a great time.  Apparently a very great time because I went to see about getting Abram to bed at 12:15, because I could still hear him chirping away upstairs, and everyone was planning on staying up for a couple more hours.  They would have, too, except that the little boys wouldn't go to sleep if they all weren't going to sleep.


The next morning, the Anderson's invited us to go sledding with them, so Shawn and the kids rang the New Year in that way!  I stayed home with Pace because he still has a bad cold. (And do you know, we all enjoyed our day!!)

Carrie and Tom Anderson:

l-r: Mads, Caden, Kami and Abram:


Terry, Eli and Kristi Anderson:


No comments:

Post a Comment