family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter

On a blog that  I follow I saw the idea to list what Jesus did each day of the last week before He was resurrected.  I liked the idea, so each morning this week we have been reading about what Jesus did on the corresponding day of the week.  Today I showed the kids this video that my friend Sheila referred me to yesterday- it is amazing and so I thought I would share!  It corresponded well with how Peter denied he knew Him and how the other disciples fled when everyone came to take Jesus away.  And of course, Elder Holland always does such an amazing job of expressing everything.


This is what a wall in our "scripture room" looks like this morning:

...Two more days to go!  I am getting so excited for Sunday and to read about His resurrection!! I am so grateful for Him and all that he has DONE for me, and DOES for me, and for each of us!



Happy Easter, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That talk from Elder Holland has been one of my all time favorites - along with his Liberty Jail Temple talk. I just love him. You inspire me with your faithful scripture study. We are faithful every morning but I guarantee my kids aren't grasping nearly what your family is. You are to be commended! I love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all watched the video, among others, today after our scripture time. Thanks for sharing. That is a great one! Your scripture wall looks interesting. I'd like to know more about it and how you use it. Happy Easter! I hope you and all Katie's family had a fun weekend! Heidi

    ReplyDelete