family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, February 14, 2013

heart day

The best Valentine heart-day story is unfolding right now for the Bingham family (a family I grew up with in my ward back home).  Their little girl has been waiting for a transplant since July and today is finally getting a heart! My heart is feeling pretty tender today and I also feel so humbled and grateful...lots of prayers going up for their family today from all over the place.  They are good, faith-filled and inspiring people.  You can read about their story at: jasonandstacybingham.blogspot.com- then send some prayers their way:)

1 comment:

  1. I have been crying or on the verge of tears all day because of the Binghams! Emmie has been fasting and praying for Lindsey and today is Emmie's birthday. She couldn't have asked for a better present :)

    ReplyDelete