family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Amazing!!!

Kamille's:

Maddie's:

Abram's - love the "feathers" around its eyes:


 I have an awesome younger brother and my kids have the greatest Uncle Eli!! A couple of days after Valentines Day these Valentines arrived in the mail for the kids.  They have been so excited about them!!  We can't believe all the work that went into them.  Can you believe that a toilet paper roll could ever be turned into anything so amazing?!  They were stuffed full of candy, which I think was the highlight to the little boys, but the rest of us, who enjoy creative out-lets, really appreciated all the work and artistic ability that went into them!

Nolan's:


I've heard a rumor that my younger sister, Heidi, made one of these for all the children in her kids school classes.  No big deal - SHE ONLY HAS EIGHT CHILDREN?!?!!! Well, I guess only five or six of them are in school - that really changes things!!!!

Caden's:


I might have to find a way to incorporate these into my decorating....if I can wrench them away from my kids!;)

Belle's- complete with glasses:

5 comments:

  1. They are so cute!! He should really go into business for himself. I think those would be a hit for valentine's day. He needs to get together with Kevin or David Knowles and set up an online business with all of his artistic abilities. He might just have to wait a couple of years, until he gets home from his mission.

    Very fun and I like how he personalized them for each kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! Can't believe that's a toilet paper roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Wow. Wow. I would definitely use them for decorating if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eli took the idea to a whole new level. I only did these for Hyrum's and Ammon's classes and did something different for Isaiah and Anne, and I started early. You shouldn't be too impressed. I was having fun and neglecting my work:) I couldn't believe how cute Eli's turned out!

    ReplyDelete