family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Smouldering away

Nolan's been perfecting his "smoulder" around here.  From time-to-time while he and Abe are playing I hear him say, "Abram, you broke my smoulder!!" - followed by giggles from both of them.  I inquired about this smoulder thing, and he did the cutest thing. Caden caught it on video for me this morning before Nolan headed out to catch the bus so his smoulder was a little rushed, but you can get the idea:

He's been showing off his new trick to anyone that he can think of -his teacher was laughing about it one day when I picked him up from Kindergarten -and he can pop that eyebrow up and down faster than anyone I know when he isn't too busy "smouldering".




And meanwhile, the rest of the family has been taking turns smouldering away with a fever that comes along with Type A influenza.  So far, Shawn is the only one to avoid catching the bug, but probably just because he is gone so much. I have loved the days when he has been able to be at home babying us sick people along! I am pretty sick and tired of everyone being sick and tired!

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha I love Nolan's smoulder. I am sorry you guys haven't felt good that is no fun. We have actually stayed healthy for a couple of weeks now (knock on wood). Hope you all are feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!! He is going to be a heart breaker with that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! What a character! Heidi

    ReplyDelete