family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, January 4, 2013

change time

I had a huge urge to cut my hair off on Monday, so I texted my beautician and asked her if she had any openings.  She said she had something next Thursday.  I texted back and told her that I may need to go somewhere else (just this once) because I needed to get my hair cut off while I was feeling brave!!  She texted right back and said, "how about tomorrow night at 7:30?"  Perfect!  Poor girl - always having to go with my last-minute whims:)

The little boys were begging me not to cut off my hair, but this morning when they got up, I didn't say anything and they didn't notice anything different.  Finally, right before Nolan headed out the door for school he said, "mom, did you ever go get your hair cut?" When I told him I did, he said, "oh I wondered if it was shorter in back!!" Lol

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Very cute! And it's still long enough to pull up! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! How fun and good for you for being brave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! YOU are GORGEOUS!! It makes me want to cut my hair. Really really bad.

    ReplyDelete