family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

happy

I was reading out on the porch this evening when Pace came and got me.  He said, "Bunny!"  and motioned for me to follow him.  We have a lot of wild rabbits hopping around in our side and back yard all the time, and I thought that was what he wanted me to see.  But there, on the ground under the garage windows was a tiny little bunny. I have NO idea how it got there, but our cat kills them all the time, so the kids knew it needed to be protected right away.  It's the size of a mouse and still doesn't have it's eyes open, so I am surprised Pace could recognize it for what it is!

Anyway, if we can keep it alive, I suppose this is a new pet (sigh).  Pace is very taken with it and has informed everyone that it is "MINE!!!"  and says it's name is Happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment