family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, June 23, 2016

hair and skin

It's no secret that Maddie has gorgeous hair.  I love the unique color that it is and that it is so incredibly thick and beautifully curly.  Maddie finally likes her hair just fine, too, but she also really enjoys straightening it from time-to-time because she can do so many things with it.  She can be seen running her fingers through it at any given moment when it is straight, but she also does the most amazing hair-dos.  Which is really great for her, because her little sister IS NOT good about cooperating and letting her play with her hair.

I should probably take pictures of ALL the cool hair-do's she does.  I think she said this one is an eleven strand braid?!!!:


And it may be a sign that I am getting older, and I am noticing changes in my own; lately when I look at her I always notice her lovely skin:


1 comment: