family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, March 5, 2015

"I was sorry that it ended"

Nolan finished his first reading of the Book of Mormon yesterday!!!!!!!!!


He's been reading a chapter or two every morning before he goes to school, and has been really close to the end.

Yesterday he came home from school, snuggled into a blanket and started reading. I was folding laundry when he came and asked me if I could have Isabelle turn off her music because he couldn't concentrate with it on.  I told him that maybe he should go into another room, thinking that he was reading one of his regular books. (He reads ALL the time - and with music going -and it never distracts him.)  But then somehow it came out that he was trying to finish up the Book of Mormon.  I sided with him mighty quick!


I am so proud of him and how he stuck to it and met his goal of reading it "all by himself" before he gets baptized!

3 comments: