family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weather brings out the best!

Ever since the weather has warmed up, Pace has wanted to be outside full-time! He brings me his jacket and shoes multiple times a day, and if I don't get him outside fast enough, he brings me my coat and shoes as well:)


In an attempt to have more control over when we go outside, I put his shoes up on top of the shelves where he can't reach them. I guess I will have to do that with everyone's shoes...


He is wearing shoes from Shawn on down with great (cute) skill;)

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute! I got in the habit of doing that with Tabitha's shoes and just recently realized that I don't really need to do that any more and it would actually be more convenient to have them where she can get them to put on herself. I just have to hide the church shoes, and church dresses for that matter, since she always wants to look fancy. But Pace's clown-feet look definitely wins for cuteness! Heidi

    ReplyDelete