family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pace play

We really like to entertain Pace!  There is just something about a baby - they are magnets to everyone and they make everything more fun...oh wait...no.... that isn't true.  I took him school clothes shopping with us yesterday, and that definitely WAS NOT fun!! But times like these are:)


We all hung out at the park one day while our house was sprayed for undesirable vermin.





 I got to go play outside with the kids on this particular evening (below) because Shawn offered to make dinner! His only terms were that he wouldn't have to clean it up:)  Boy did I love that, because you may or may not know that I only cook because it's a duty that needs to be performed, in my estimation.  I don't  much enjoy it. Anyway... not being able to sit and chat with Shawn while he made the dinner ( because Pace was very fussy) I headed outside to keep Pace entertained.  And apparently this was very exciting to the kids because later I found a gazillion pictures like this one below. This kept Pace (and I) entertained for a very long time!:


The kids come up with ingenious barricades that keep Pace safe from himself:


Or keep him in the rooms they want him to stay in:


And other kids take videos of him because we like to watch him play:

Click (here) to watch Pace's latest game that has been known to keep him occupied by the hour:)

1 comment:

  1. Pace is looking so much bigger, standing on two legs and all. That is cute of all the kids having so much fun because Pace is having fun. I like all the cushions in the doorway to corral him! Four years ago we go new couches and my one stipulation was the cushions could not be removable -- after over a dozen years of never having cushions on the couch. But they sure had fun with them. Heidi

    ReplyDelete