family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The forecast...is rain

I dropped Madeline off yesterday morning at a Girl's Camp leader's house. Here she is with her first year camp buddies, Grace Bair and Annabelle Haslem:



She then headed off for her first year of girl's camp.  I start thinking that she isn't old enough to be heading off to Girl's camp, and then I remember, "Oh yeah!  She isn't!"  She doesn't turn 12 for another month, so maybe that's why I feel this way? I miss her so very much!  She has become such a great buddy this summer as we have worked and played together and she has been my oldest -at home- child. I have thought of her often ever since she left because it has been raining non-stop and I wonder if she is comfortable. One of her leaders called this morning and told me that Maddie needs more dry socks - she had already gone through six pair in 24 hours!  I am excited to see her when we go up tonight, for bishopric and their wives night!

1 comment: