family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Friday, March 21, 2014

The things they say volume 3

Nolan: "Mom, why do ALL parents know EVERYTHING?"

We're looking pretty good, parents....pretttty good.

What love - Nolan wants to "be the only one to hold Pace" and Abram "Can't get a stand of him." In fact, Abram tells me that he "can't get a stand of Pace" several times a day:) Recently he has been telling Shawn that "he can't get a stand of him", either.

Nolan: "I wish Pace would spit up on me.  I've never gotten spit up on!"

Things just aren't fair.... I wish I knew when he would spit up, because I would hand him right over!!:)

Abram has been walking around the house singing, "This is... my secret beauty!"  Can you guess which hymn that is?

Abram to Shawn: "Sometimes it feels like the food is going to come out of your mouth and you just have to run to the bathroom and throw up!" (This generally happens any time he has something with nuts in it)

You may appreciate this one if you have seen the movie "UP":
Madeline with a gasp as we were driving around town: "I have never seen a REAL dog wearing a REAL "cone of shame" before!!"

Nolan with a very solemn face as we were reviewing a conference talk by Elder Quentin Cook this morning: "Just the word 'gambling' makes me have the shivers."

1 comment: