family picture 2020

family picture 2020

Thursday, July 18, 2013

family pictures

This was our entertainment Sunday evening this week - we got lots of laughs out of it!

Kami is going to paint this up and title it Jekyll and Hyde, or beauty and the beast or my Pinocchio alter-ego or something like that:)

Madeline
Eli
Isabelle
I added this one in for you, Leslie - because it's ghastly and I feel bad for adding a pic of you that you didn't like:)
Caden
Shawn ...and the happy Neanderthal?:)
Abram - something didn't work out here. The original and the shadow are both pretty cute!!


6 comments:

  1. That is so funny! How fun that Eli came to visit. Did your parents come too? It won't be long and they will be off on their missions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hilarious! Made me laugh! I love Shawn's the most. Was this against your pillars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures. I am not sure if it makes up for the one that was posted of me though. HA! I don't have one to trade so I will deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is hilarious!!! I LOVE it!!! Thanks for the laugh. Love your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really made me laugh. I don't know, Isabelle might be the best. I'm not sure what her shadow reminds me of but you'd never guess it came from a cute little girl. Good wholesome entertainment! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are awesome! Thanks for the laugh. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete